-Nature Lover*Traveler*Music Lover-
Please allow me to introduce myself. After working at ADP for 18 years, I joined Weichert Realtors because of the company's great reputation and because Weichert is a leading provider of full-service real estate. My goal is to fulfill the residential and marketing needs of Essex County. I am a Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent responsible for working with sellers, buyers and renters. I am talented in generated business through aggressive prospecting and networking. I am successful in closings and maintaining long term relationships with clients. Prior work experience includes finance, accounting, analyzing and processing information that was used by management to make business decisions. My skills include real estate sales transactions, proficiency in MS Office, processing commissions, processing time sensitive roll call inquiries and utilizing various systems.
* Member of the New Jersey Association of Realtors
* Member of the National Associations of Realtors
* Member of the Garden State Multiple Listing Service
* Member of the Local Board of Realtors
I am a resident of Essex County for over 30 years. I am married with two sons and one daughter.
* Licensed Real Estate Agent
* Masters of Science Management Degree, Centenary College, Hackettstown, NJ
* Bachelors in Business Administration, Centenary College, Hackettstown, NJ
* Associates of Science Accounting Degree, Essex County College, Newark, NJ
* Set and manage appointments for listings, buyers and renters
* Prepare and generate market analysis reports for buyers and sellers
* Promote sales for sellers by advertising on multiple websites, hosted open houses and participated in Multiple Listing Services
* Keep up with real estate knowledge and attend seminars regularly
* Prepares list of properties compatible with buyer's request and needs
* Maintain a positive relationship with agents, clients, attorneys and all personnel involved with the closing transactions
* Accompany and advise buyers during visits and inspections to ensure satisfaction with value and conditions of property.
Let's determine your purchasing power. Working with my mortgage partner, you'll have the information
you need to shop for a home with confidence.
Default based on a 30-year fixed rate of 6.375% with 20% down. The estimated payment is offered for
convenience and is not an offer of credit. Due to market fluctuations, interest rates are subject to
change at any time and without notice. Your individual rate may vary. Rates may differ for FHA, VA, or
460 Prospect Ave., West Orange, NJ 07052Office: 973-878-0363
Stay Updated With Your Home Search
By accepting below you agree to our Terms & Conditions
and that real estate professionals from Weichert, Realtors® - West Orange and lenders may call/text you about your
inquiry, which may involve the use of automated means and prerecorded/artificial voices.
Message frequency varies. Text HELP for help or STOP to cancel. You don't need to consent as a
condition of buying any property, goods or services. Messages/data rates may apply. Additional
By pressing Contact Me, you agree that Weichert® may contact you via phone about
your inquiry, which may involve the use of automated means. You are not required to consent as a
condition of purchasing any property, goods or services. For any other information